ACTRIMS‐ECTRIMS welcomes media to register for their upcoming 2014 Joint ACTRIMS‐ECTRIMS Meeting, to be held from September 10-13, 2014, at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston. Journalists who qualify for accreditation will have access to the following:
- Complimentary meeting registration
- Press Room access
- Admission to any press briefings
- Complimentary Wi‐Fi I printer
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Interviews with experts
- Access to abstracts and exhibitions
- Light refreshments in press room
- Full press kit with embargoed scientific abstracts
- Press materials in press room
Media Events Schedule
|Monday, 8 September||13:30||· Arrival of Oceans of Hope in Boston Port at 1:30 p.m.
· Media Photo Opp at Rowes Wharf Marina
|Tuesday, 9 September||14:00 - 19:00||· Media Registration Opens (Level 1)
· Press Room Closed
|Wednesday, 10 September||08:00||· First Day of Conference – Educational Program|
|09:30||· Press Briefing in Press Briefing Room # 205 Focused on the
Educational Teaching Program and Young Investigators
|Thursday, 11 September||08:30 - 09:00||· First Day of Scientific Program · Opening Ceremony|
|10:00 - 11:00||· Press Conference in Press Conference Room # 204|
|15:30||· Press Room # 201 drop-in by Steering Committee member|
|Friday, 12 September||15:30||· Press Room # 201 drop-in by Steering Committee member|
|Saturday, 13 September||08:30 - 10:00||· Late Breaker Sessions o Ensuing Media Interviews in Auditorium|
|10:15||· Principal Investigators/Media invited to Press Room for Interviews.|
If you are a member of the media and seeking press materials and information on MSBoston 2014, please visit the conference Newswise Newsroom. This site provides media with a one-stop shop for all information journalists may need for writing about the conference, or planning stories.
Hours of operation
|Tuesday, 9 September||14:00 - 19:00 (Registration Counter only, Press Room closed)|
|Wednesday, 10 September||07:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday, 11 September||07:00 - 19:00|
|Friday, 12 September||07:00 - 19:00|
|Saturday, 13 September||07:00 - 13:00|
Guidelines for Press & Media
The 2014 Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting registration fees are waived for journalists with credentials. Press badges are available only to working journalists and writers who have been accredited, or who can show the proper credentials (i.e., press credentials, letter from media organization, proof of media affiliation, demonstration of recent articles)
The media policies and regulations are subject to change and must be adhered to. Failure to observe these guidelines may result in sanctions from ACTRIMS‐ECTRIMS.
(See Sanctions document)
Accepted Press Credentials
Journalists must include one of the following credentials for review by staff:
- Business card clearly showing media affiliation (a print, online, or broadcast news organization) and position (editor, writer, producer, reporter).
- Letter of assignment on official company letterhead, in English, from an editor of a recognized publication or a producer of a broadcast program certifying that you are covering the conference for the respective news organization.
- Or letter of intent, in English, on how their information from the 2014 Joint ACTRIMS‐ECTRIMS Meeting will be used.
- Proof of recent articles in a recognized publication.
Steps for Media Registration
- Download and fill out the Media Registration Form .
When your registration is approved by the Joint Meeting Secretariat, a confirmation will be e-mailed to you. Based on space requirements, we reserve the right to limit the number of press badges issued to a news organization.
Registration and Logistics
Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting
O.: + 1 514 286-1004, ext. 24
Media opportunities content and interviews
Senior Leader, Media
Feinstein Kean Healthcare | An Ogilvy Company
C.: +1 508 851-0930
O.: +1 617 761-6766