The 2014 Joint ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting Steering Committee takes pride in organizing the largest international MS educational event to provide physicians, scientists, researchers, analysts, faculty, physicians-in-training, and allied health professionals information on advances in research and treatment in MS.
MEETING GUIDELINES & POLICIES
The following guidelines highlight some main issues to keep in mind when planning for the Joint Meeting.
- Guidelines for Industry Display & Advertising
- Guidelines for Non-ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meetings
- Guidelines for Press & MediaGuidelines for Press & Media
- Guidelines for Satellite Symposia
- Embargo Policy
Will be enforced to ensure meeting goals are met and there are no disruptions to the scientific program.
MEETING REQUEST FORMS
Please fill out one form per meeting or event
- Meeting Room Request Form (For the Hynes Convention Center or Sheraton Hotel venues only)
- Non-ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS Meeting Disclosure Form (For other Congress hotels or offsite venues only)
Speaker Forms & Guidelines
- Travel Request Form
- Reimbursement Form
- Scientific Abstract Presenter GuideScientific Abstract Presenter Guide