- The deadline for abstract submission is 28 April 2014, 23:59 CST.
- Abstracts must be submitted online only. Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Please follow the instructions provided on the abstract submission website.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use American English spelling.
- Abstracts should contain only original material not published or presented elsewhere prior to 10 September 2014.
- Provide a short specific title indicating the nature of the investigation. The abstract text contains five mandatory sections: background, objectives, methods, results and conclusions. The results must contain data.
- The title may not exceed 150 characters including spaces. The abstract text may not exceed 2500 characters including spaces.
- All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in the text, e.g. Multiple Sclerosis Impact Scale (MSIS). Do not define abbreviations in the title.
- Avoid complex mathematical formulae. Use the abstract submission website functions for Greek letters, mathematical symbols, special characters and formatting.
- Use generic drug names.
- Tables, charts, or other graphics may not be included and will be deleted.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference:
- Poster presentation only
- Platform or poster presentation
Note: “Poster presentation only” implies that your abstract will not be eligible for a Best Poster prize (see Awards), for which winners make a short platform presentation during the Closing Session.
The Scientific Program Committee reserves the right to decide the final allocation and presentation method.
- A selected number of abstracts will be accepted for oral presentation based on their scientific merit and relevance to the Meeting Themes. We, therefore, encourage submissions related to the main topics covered in the scientific program.
- Disclosures of potential conflicts of interest (e.g. grant support, consultancy, membership on advisory boards, speakers’ bureau) by all authors and source of funding are mandatory.
- Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you may use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of 28 April 2014, 23:59 CST.